Friday, April 6, 2018

Announcing the "Glass Roses" Audiobook!

It's here! It's here!

After many long months of waiting, I am very excited to announce that "Glass Roses: A Victorian Fairytale" is now available as an audiobook from Saga Egmont, the digital imprint of Danish publishing house Lindhardt and Ringhof.

Because my publisher is based in Europe, there are several places where you can listen and obtain copies of the audiobook. Here are all of the links in a nice little list:




"Glass Roses" is now available in print, ebook, and audio formats. When I began writing the book in late 2014/early 2015, I was not thinking far enough ahead to imagine this day. Now that I'm here, I almost can't believe it. Thank you for being part of this journey with me. I'm eager to see where the road takes us next.

Happy Listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment